This outdoor paradise awaits the hunter, fisherman or outdoor enthusiast!
159 acres of diverse habitat combined with a nice home, large buildings for storing equipment, toys and boats are included on this exceptionally unique property located just south of Shannon City, IA on the Ringgold/Decatur County line.
Enjoy fall days overlooking a nearly two-acre, fully-stocked pond with excellent fishing. Approximately 56 total acres of tillable ground is open for the 2018 farm season. Farm has recently had 54 acres enrolled in CRP paying $251.60 per acre. Exceptional hunting farm for deer and turkeys with several established food plots and a redneck blind. This farm has multiple opportunities with exceptional storage from both buildings, farmland for income and habitat for hunting. It is also located within 13 miles of Sun Valley lake.
• Excellent home that has undergone remodeling and additions from carpet, cabinets, HVAC, roof and much more.
• A 40’ by 60’ finished building built in 2003 with 3/4 bath, heat, trench drain, LED lights and concrete floors.
• A 60’ by 100’ building built in 2013 with concrete floors, two 15’ by 30’ overhead doors with openers and LED lighting.
• Approximately 110 total acres of tillable ground with a CSR2 of 48.1
• 54 of the 110 acres recently enrolled on 10/1/2017 in CRP paying $251.60 per acre for a total of $13,717.00 annually
• CRP contract expires on 10/1/2027
• Approximately 56 additional acres available for cash rent for the 2018 farming season with an approximate income of $8400.00 annually
• Total projected farm income for 2018 is $22,117.00 annually
• Excellent deer and turkey hunting farm
• Multiple ditches, draws and mature hardwoods for several stand sites
• Established and maintained trail system with culverts already in place
• Several established food plots and one red neck box blind
• More pictures coming soon
• Farm will be shown by appointment only
• Please contact Glen Salow at 515.494.5560 for a showing