This 294 acre tract is located on the Decatur/Wayne county line. With a nice mixture of tillable, hay ground, waterways, tall grasses, food plots and timber, this property gives you great habitat for hunting as well as a great rate of return. Part of the farm lies in the highly sought-after Woodland Township in Decatur county and is located in a highly managed area. This farm acts as a central hub connecting the neighboring large tracts, all of whom manage for 5+ year old deer. Numerous 170”-200” deer are harvested in this area on an annual basis. Two other B&C deer were spotted on the farm last year, as well as several nice 3-4 year old up and coming bucks. This farm is well set up with excellent access points to any part of the farm to make it easier to hunt in any wind direction.
• Large 3 bedroom, 2 bath cabin with rural water, electric, septic and central AC/heat, spray foam insulation and wired for satellite TV.
• 56 x 60 storage building
• Taxes are $3,200/ year
• Currently has 130 acres of tillable rented to $150/acre. It is a verbal lease and is year to year
• Approximately 35 acres of clover, grass, and trefoil mix and was hayed last year on a 50/50 crop share. The hay ground acres act like a big food plot, with 10+ deer frequently feeding in the hay.
• There are several nice walnut trees on the farm which could serve as future income.
• Approximately 7 acres of food plots, with plenty of other areas that can be made into more plots.
• Gated dead end road on the south side of the property.
• Three ponds, One of which is a shared pond stocked with fish.
• About six miles north of Lineville and the Missouri border
• Farm will be shown by appointment only
For more information please contact Scott Powers at 515-480-3008