This 80 acre CRP tract located in Clarke county, IA offers an exceptional rate of return at nearly 4%. There are currently 67.81 acres enrolled in CRP beginning in 2016 and expiring in 2027. Farm is provided with a 30’ wide deeded access from the NW corner on the adjoining 40-acre tract. The lay out of this farm consist of CRP, wooded draw and a fully stocked pond. If your looking for an excellent rate of return farm with recreational advantages, please contact Glen Salow at 515.494.5560.
• 67.81 Acres of CRP paying $210.41 per acre
• Total annual farm income from CRP is $14,267.90
• Farm has a CSR2 rating of 52.1
• High abundance of deer and pheasants
• Wooded draw acts as a natural travel corridor for wildlife.
• Fully stocked pond with excellent fishing
• All utilities available at the road.
• Approximately 45 minutes south of Des Moines or 15 minutes SE of Osceola
For more information please contact Glen Salow at 515.494.5560