Located just south of Des Moines off I35 are these 68 acres of pristine paradise. This is a rare opportunity as this property has been in the family for almost 50 years. The land is a mix of mature hardwoods and CRP. The hardwoods contain a combination of walnut, hickory, burr, white and red oak. An established trail system throughout the property offers opportunity for hiking, ATV or horseback riding. There is a high abundance of wildlife, especially deer and turkeys. There are several east west ridges of hardwood timber that provide substantial bedding on the south slopes. The current owners have enjoyed decades of success in trophy whitetail and turkey hunting. The genetics in this area are incredible and the harvest photos will speak for themselves. There are also several secluded food plots and stand sites throughout the property. These 68 acres are located just a few miles off I35 just 25 minutes south of Des Moines. If you have been looking for that perfect piece of paradise with all the recreational benefits close to the metro, then look no further. For more information or to schedule a showing please contact Glen Salow at 515.494.5560 or Beau Jensen at 507-402-0553.
• Currently 10.63 acres in CRP paying $245.29 per acre until 2027. Total annual payment of $2607.00
• Some of the best hunting IA can offer with a plentiful population of deer and turkeys. The current owners have harvested multiple whitetails ranging from 171’’ to 194’’ over the last decade.
• Hardwood timber is made up of walnut, hickory, burr, red and white oak. Several east west ridges and multiple south slopes throughout for bedding.
• Several food plots and stand sites throughout the property.
• One box blind is included with the property
• A year-round natural spring is currently being utilized as a water source for all sorts of wildlife.
• Approximately 25 minutes south of Des Moines just East off I35
For more information or to schedule a private showing please contact Glen Salow at 515.494.5560.