This 178-acre farm has some of the best whitetail hunting Decatur County has to offer. I have sold several tracts in this neighborhood and the genetics and the deer harvest coming out of this area are absolutely steller. The aerial speaks for itself, as its located in the center of the section, minimizing pressure off of the wildlife and allowing for total seclusion. Several access points combined with rolling terrain makes for the perfect entry and exits to and from stand locations. Lots of mature timber for bedding and ditches and draws that serve as major travel corridors. Several food plots have been established through out the property. There is a proven track record of history with trailcams and harvest pictures that speak for themselves. If you’re looking for that elite farm located in one of the best areas Iowa has to offer, then look no further. Please contact Glen Salow at 515.494.5560 for more information or to schedule a private showing.
• Multiple points of access from the North road
• One of the best aerials you could ask for as the farm is totally secluded from the road minimizing all human pressure.
• Mature timber provides multiple bedding areas
• Several ditches and draws acts as major funnels
• Pond and creek for annual water sources
• Proven Top end genetics with great harvest and trail camera history
• Several secluded food plots with excellent entry and exit points
• Numerous established stand sites and box blinds.
• The sellers recently harvested a 180'' whitetail off this farm. That hunt can be seen on Drury Outdoors DeerCast AP or by visiting https://www.druryoutdoors.com/9866/journal/Scott-Manifold-Nov29-18.php#.XBEs4dtKhEY
• Utilities are available with rural water already on site.
• 11.89 acres of CRP currently paying 941.68 annually until 2024.
• Approximately 52 acres currently in row crop with paying $6500 annually
• Located within one hour of Des Moines or just SW of Decatur City
• Farm will be shown by appointment only
For more information please contact Glen Salow at 515.494.5560