These 138 acres are located just northeast of Murray, IA and south of the Madison County line. It is made up of several ditches, draws, overgrown pasture and open ridge tops. This farm has endless possibilities and can be transformed into a great hunting property at a minimal expense or continued use as pasture ground. Several long flat ridge tops could be converted to tillable ground with good CSR ratings for income and provide a good rate of return. The west side of the property has a creek that serves as a travel corridor and thick overgrown south sloped pasture that holds a lot of deer. Some of the biggest deer harvested come from old overgrown pasture filled with hedge and cedars just like this. Multiple options on the west side for stand sites and food plots. The layout of the terrain would also provide great entry and exit to and from stand locations. It is also located in a great area known for producing top end whitetails year after year. Load it with food, add some blinds and it would be great whitetail farm. If you’re looking for a good priced farm that can be turned into a great hunting this may be the farm for you. For more information or to schedule a private showing please contact Glen Salow at 515.494.5560
• Total farm income from pasture rent is $11,250.00
• Seller would be willing to rent back the pasture for the 2019 season
• Great priced farm and an excellent opportunity for the investment minded hunter.
• Several areas with exceptional views would make for an excellent building site
• Utilities are available at the road
• Great access from the south off gravel
• Farm consist of ponds, creek, ditches, draws and over grown pasture.
• High abundance of wildlife including deer and turkeys
• Several areas for stand sites or food plots
• Area is known for producing top end whitetails year after year.
• This property can also be bought with the bordering 115 acres at the seller’s discretion
• Property will be surveyed by the seller prior to closing to determine the total deeded acres
• Annual taxes to be determined after a completed survey
• Located approximately 30 minutes south of Winterset IA
For more information please contact Glen Salow at 515.494.5560