It’s no secret for a farm to be the best of the best it usually comes down to one thing, location. And this particular farm is located in what most would say is one of the best areas that IA has to offer. Nestled between several very large owners that manage nearly 9k contiguous acres to the highest degree imaginable. The entire farm is south sloped with lots of diverse habitat. It gives it every ingredient needed to be a consistent top-end producer. Several deer have been documented on this farm ranging from 160’’ to 212’’ in the most recent years combined with an excellent harvest history. If you have been looking for one of the best small tract hunting farms to hit the market in quite some time, then contact Glen Salow at 515.494.5560 for more information.
• Currently 40 acres of tillable with an approximate annual income of $5200.00
• 7.30 of CRP paying $1501.00 and expiring on 09-30-2024
• Killer looking aerial with great access from the East and the West off a gravel road
• The farm is made up of outstanding habitat consisting of hardwood timber, cedar thickets, warm season grasses, and tillable acres.
• Hardwoods are mainly hickory, oaks, and some walnut.
• Several water sources from a creek and stocked pond
• Numerous secluded established food plots and stand sites
• Several box blinds are already in place and will stay with the property.
• Located in a top-end neighborhood with nearly 9k contiguous acres under extensive management.
• Area is known for top end deer, as several whitetails have been harvested grossing well over 200’’ on an annual basis. Some of the trail camera pictures shown are from the bordering farm.
• Farms of this size in this neighborhood rarely see the open market
• The farm is priced well within the area’s current comps. Please inquire with listing agent for details.
• Annual Taxes $1114.00
• Farm will be shown by appointment only