Here’s the perfect 20-acre tract with minimal gravel and all the recreational benefits. Located in Marion County this tract is made up of mainly hardwood timber with a few acres of established food plots. Has excellent road access and a very well-maintained trail system throughout the property. This area is known for producing upper-end deer year and year out and a high abundance of turkeys. If you’re looking for the weekend getaway or just the perfect little hunting tract then contact Landproz Broker Glen Salow at 515.494.5560 for more information.
• Property is made up of rolling ridges of mature hardwood timber
• Two secluded established food plots with good access
• Several established stand sites and one box blind will remain with the property
• The area is known for stellar genetics and is located in a managed area
• Manicured and maintained road system throughout the property provides vehicle access
• Makes the perfect weekend getaway for camping or other outdoor-related activities
• An 8’ by 10’ Shed/Cabin comes with the property
• Several scenic spots to build a home with utilities readily available
• Annual taxes $34
• Located 15 minutes SE of Knoxville or approximately one hour south of Des Moines.
Property will be shown by appointment only