These 44 +/- acres are located on the Harrison / Mercer County line and offer everything you could ever ask for in a small recreational tract. The property sets up picture perfect with a well-balanced mix of mature hardwoods combined with nearly 7 acres of secluded food plots. A variety of habitat supports a plentiful population of deer and turkeys.
Located in a highly sought-after area with several very large landowners nearby. 2 different points of access off public roads from the West and the North provide several options for building sites with utilities readily available. Tracts with these features and this size rarely see the open market.
Please contact LandProz Broker Glen Salow at 515-494-5560 for more information on this property.
• 44+/- Deeded acres
• Great looking aerial that will speak for itself
• Perfect mix of habitat that consists of cedar thickets & mature hardwoods with multiple water sources
• Variety of fruit trees
• 3 secluded food plots [totaling just under 7 acres]
• Highly sought after in a highly managed neighbor
• Established roads with culverts that provide easy access to most parts of the property
• Plentiful population of deer and turkeys
• Several options for building sites
• Located just over 2 miles North of Cainsville or 7 miles South of the Iowa border
• Real Estate taxes $72
• Farm will be shown by appointment only