Dolores E. Gergen Trust
LandProz AuctionCast Studio
1800 Roscoe Avenue, Zumbrota MN
Sunday September 17, 2023 from 11:00AM - 3:00PM
6577 280th Street E, Randolph MN
LandProz Real Estate in partnership with AuctionCast is pleased to present the Dolores E. Gergen Farm in Dakota County, MN. This tillable land and home site will be offered to the public to bid their price via LandProz AuctionCast at landproz.com.
Online bidding will open September 12, 2023.
This is a very rare chance to add excellent, irrigated cropland near Cannon Falls, MN on Highway 86 [just minutes from Highway 52 exit in Dakota County, MN]. This farmland also offers approximately 80 +/- acres of excellent recreational, grazing or haying land. The land has a conservation easement in place [please inquire from Auction Manager for a copy of the easement]. The farmland has excellent irrigation equipment served by a large 354' deep well. There are 3 irrigators with 4 stands that irrigate the approximate 85 +/- wet acres. The balance of 45 +/- acres of clay loams and silty clay loams that comprise the cropland has performed very well in the past as the soils carry a good CPI of 65.
The home site acreage will be surveyed and split and the approximate acres are 8+/-. The home and buildings are located down a shared driveway to a private, peaceful home site surrounded by large mature trees. The acreage also offers a very quiet and private home setting just off the hard surfaced Hwy 86, just minutes outside of Cannon Falls, MN [next to an exit of Hwy 52 for easy access for commutes to the Twin Cities or Rochester MN]. There have been some updates to the home and the buildings are in good shape for any of your future goals on this picture perfect acreage just outside of Cannon Falls, MN.
Please contact LandProz Broker Brian Haugen at 507-208-0791 for more information regarding this property.
• 204.59 +/- Deeded Acres
• 130 +/- Irrigated Tillable Acres
• 85 +/- Wet Acres
• 45 +/- Dry Land Acres
• Conservation Easement on the balance of the land
• CPI of 64.9
• Sections 27 & 34 of Hampton TWP
• Very rare chance to add irrigated farmland outside of Cannon Falls, MN
• High producing loam soils with irrigation
• 1 Reinke pivot early 2000’s model
• 1 Zimmatic pivot unknown model year
• 1 Lockwood pivot unknown model year
• 75 HP 3 phase electric pump motor
• Excellent access off hard surfaced Highway 86
• Near Highway 52 exit in Cannon Falls, MN
• 354' Well serving the 85 +/- wet acres
• 45 +/- Dryland acres with good production history
• 80 +/- acres of recreational land in conservation easement
• Access to many nearby grain markets
• Strong cash rental area for investment returns
• Real Estate taxes $1,526
• 8 +/- Deeded Acres
• 6 Bedrooms / 3 Bath
• Section 34 of Hampton TWP
• Perfectly located private home and buildings
• Sandpoint well
• 40' x 80' Pole shed w/ 2 - 14' x 14' doors & 14' side walls [selling as-is, where-is]
• Excellent location near many amenities
• Real Estate taxes $2,402
Earnest money, 10% down [non-refundable], per tract, the day of the auction. The balance is due at closing, on or before November 1, 2023. There will be a 2% Buyer's Premium added to the final purchase price. The farm land will be sold first and will be sold [bid price X the total acres + 2% buyers fee] to determine the final price. Possession shall be at closing for farmland. Please inquire with Auction Manager for possible early possession to do fall field work. The home site will be offered at a total bid price. If the buyer of the home site is the same buyer as the farmland, there will be no survey and split. If sold to separate buyers, then sellers, at seller's expense, will provide a survey and split by closing. Possession of the home site will be after the current tenants lease ends. All information received deemed reliable but auction company nor auctioneer guarantee its accuracy and buyers to perform all due diligence prior to bidding on the sale. Property is being sold as-is, where is, and the auction company represents the sellers, the Dolores Gergen Estate. There will be no contingencies for these 2 tracts, so buyers need to have their funds or financing in place prior to bidding. If you have any questions please contact Auction Manager Brian Haugen at 507-208-0791.