With a CPI rating of 94, this is some of the best tillable acres in the area. Bordering the North side of Racine, MN, this property also has the potential for future development and expansion for this small town. With great soils on the 60.31 tillable acres, this won't last long. Call LandProz Broker Greg Jensen at 507-383-1067 for a showing today.
• Total Deeded Acres: 67.23
• Driving Directions: Off of Hwy 63 in Racine, take East Main Street, East to Oak Ave NE, North out of town, farm is on the West side of the road.
• Legal Description: S ½ of the NW ¼ Section 26 of Racine Twp in Mower County, MN
• PID #: 15.026.0020
• Real Estate Taxes: $5,558
• Cropland Acres: 60.31
• CPI Soil Rating: 94
• Corn Base Acres: 28.4 PLC Yield: 172 bu
• Soybean Base Acres: 9.1 PLC Yield: 37 bu
• Classifications: NHEL
• CRP Acres: 0