This 82-acre tract located SE of Osceola in Clarke county is a perfect turn key farm. Being under management for almost a decade this property has an astonishing track record of harvest and trail camera history. Several deer have been harvested off this tract over the last ten years ranging from 170’’ to 190’’. Small tracts like these are literally a diamond in the rough and very hard to come by these days. The seller has two parcels close together within a quarter mile of each other and these two tracts are simple the best sub 100 acres piece I have ever been on or seen in a long time. Farm is made up of mature hardwoods and cedars with several south slopes throughout. Several secluded food plots located right next to the cover. The entry and exits to these plots are literally some of the best I have seen. Several acres of the farm have undergone extensive TSI to enhance the bedding and the browse. If you’re looking for the perfect farm with proven history, then look no further. For more information please call Glen Salow at 515.494.5560. Farms are shown by appointment only.
• Multiple deer have been harvested off this tract ranging from 170’’ to 190’’
• Unbelievable trail camera history with proven genetics.
• Several deer exceeding 200’’ have been harvest in the area over the last decade.
• Numerous mature bucks use this farm on annually basis
• Top notch farm set up with great entry and exit points to several secluded food plots and stand sites
• Multiple food plots for both early and late season hunting
• On several outings the sellers would see 60 plus deer a sit
• Farm is a combination of mature hardwoods and cedars.
• Annual water source from creek that runs through most of the farm.
• Several south slopes of cedars throughout the farm provide great bedding
• Several acres have undergone TSI
• Great access from the north and the west off gravel road
• Annually taxes $536
• Located just 10 minutes SE of Osceola or 45 Minutes from West Des Moines
Contact Glen Salow at 515.494.5560 for more information