A finished one room cabin on 10.88 +/- acres makes up this prime piece of hunting ground and property in Allamakee County located just 9 miles from Waukon, Iowa. Surrounded by big ag and timber to the south, this property is the perfect spot for mature deer, turkey, and other wildlife to pass through and hang out in. The timber is a mixture of hardwoods, including cherry, elm, walnut, and a lot of mature oak. There are several stand sites with established trails that can be turned into food plots very easily. The cabin has steel roofing and siding and is already wired for electricity, with hook up available. The option to add onto the cabin or build your dream home is all possible on this buildable location right off the road.
Contact LandProz agent Josh Mitchell at 563-419-7526 for more information or to set up a showing!
• 10.88+/- acres of wooded hunting ground
• Cabin with steel roof and siding
• Potential building site, with electrical service available
• Mixture of hardwoods [including elm, cherry, walnut and mature oaks]
• Established trails and stand sites
• South and West of Waukon, IA