Located just ¾ of a mile South of the Madison County line, in Clarke County, are these 168 +/- acres of hardwood timber and CRP. Majority of the land consists of mature timber with lots of white oaks, hickory and some walnut. Over 37 acres of CRP in 2 contracts expiring in 2025 and 2026.
There are several ponds including 1 that is over 6 acres and fully stocked with walleye, bass, bluegill and catfish. The pond has an island with a shelter and a newly constructed dock.
An abundance of wildlife has given the owners years of hunting success from turkeys and deer; with several deer harvest exceeding 170''.
Great access from established and maintained road system throughout the property. Numerous box blinds overlooking established food plots will remain with the property. Several building sites with all utilities readily available.
If you have been in the market for a fully manicured farm with lots of recreational benefits close to the Des Moines, then you will want to check this one out.
Please contact LandProz Broker Glen Salow at 515-494-5560 for more information or to schedule a showing!
• 2 CRP contracts totaling 37 acres expiring in 2025 & 2026
• CRP payment of $9,388 [annually]
• Great habitat with lots hardwood timber & CRP
• Lots of ridgetops & south slope
• Multiple secluded food plots with Red Neck blinds
• Great deer & turkey hunting
• Several deer harvested over 170’'
• Fishing is off the charts from several ponds
• Bordering property to the North [72 acres with a custom-built home] can be added to the purchase
• Annual taxes $1480.00
• 35 minutes South of Des Moines
• 10 minutes South of Truro
• Property will be shown by appointment only [to pre-qualified buyers]