YEAR-ROUND FAMILY RECREATION FARM
Located in an area of the state which produces the kind of bucks that Iowa is known for, this farm is perfect for growing, holding, and hunting mature bucks. It is also the perfect year-round recreation property for the entire family to enjoy. It has an ideal place by the entrance to build a house or cabin, or to pull a camper down while you hunt and fish your farm. Trails have already been cut that lead back to the ponds at the far end of the property, which are perfect for an evening walk to your stand, or looking for morel mushrooms in the spring. I was amazed at the thick bedding cover that is on this farm. For 100 acres, it is capable of holding deer on the farm better than most properties twice its size.
• Located just a few miles from Floris IA and near the Wapello/Davis county line. These two counties are known for producing giant bucks year after year.
• Four ponds: 2 are stocked with bass, bluegill, and red eared sunfish. The owner also put in 300 black crappies last spring.
• Power available right by the entrance to build or camp.
• Unbelievable thick bedding cover with two new food plots that have been plowed and are ready to be planted.
• Ponds are also perfect for jump shooting waterfowl in the fall as there were ducks on 3 of the ponds when I walked the property.
Contact LandProz Agent Chip Terpstra for more information.