Here is a turn-key, small tract that you will be able to hunt mature bucks year after year. If you have been looking for a smaller quality hunting piece with income, you need to look at this property. This 36-acre parcel already has established food plots, trail system, tower blind, and stands on the property. Larger landowners around this property practicing QDM will only make this farm better in the years to come. This area has a solid deer density as well to make for fun hunts every sit.
• 36.23 Acres
• 13 Acres of CRP paying $1,000/yr, expiring in 2027
• 10 Acres of hay paying $500/yr
• Larger landowners around the area practicing Quality Deer Management
• Property has a history of mature bucks on it.
• Established food plots with lots of habitat improvement
• Potential for real Iowa giants to come through on a property like this one.
• Tree stands and a tower blind go with property.
• Thick, nasty habitat that old bucks love to go through
• High deer density
• Possible building site with electricity available
• Pond at the south end in between food plots
• Taxes are $496
• 10-15 Minutes from Bloomfield, 35 minutes form Ottumwa, 1 hour 45 minutes from Iowa City and 2 hours from Des Moines
Contact LandProz agent Tyler Tisue (563) 370-0866 for more information