29107 Indigo Ave, Bloomfield, IA 52537
Great views from this 37+ acreage just outside of Bloomfield in the village of Savannah Iowa. Three ponds in the midst of a rolling pasture for cattle, includes ponds full of fish, bass, bluegill, crappie and catfish. Frost free mirafount waterer in the pasture along with a shop for storage or your craft. The shop is a 30x 60 metal building insulated and finished with infrared heater and full concrete floor. Three phase power to the shop. Shop was previously used for a cabinet and furniture shop. Pasture is currently rented. New steel roof was installed on the home in 2014. Excellent location for a weekend getaway or a place to live off the land. Property is sold "as is". Buyer will assume responsibility for any septic updates needed. The Savannah cemetery is apart of this property. Acreage amounts to be verified by buyer. Owner is a licensed real estate agent in Florida.
• Section 10 of Wyacondah TWP
• 3 Bedroom / 1 Bath
• 1172 total Square Feet home
• Three ponds stocked with bass, bluegill, crappie & catfish
• Frost Free mirafount waterer in the pasture
• 60x30 Insulated Shop
• Shop was previously used for a cabinet & furniture shop
• Three phase power to the shop
• New steel roof installed in 2014
• Property sold "as-is"
• Savannah Cemetery is part of the property
• Buyer will assume responsibility for any septic updates needed