Location, Location, Location
This 139 acre farm lays in the same section as arguably the best whitetail farm in the country and with only a quarter mile separating the two, you are sure to reap the benefits of this incredible neighborhood.
With 104 acres of tillable cash rented for $150 per acre through 2018 producing $15,600 in annual income and the option to generate an additional $2,500 per year if you choose to keep the existing hunting lease making for a yearly income of $18,100 in 2012 the owners spent $45,000 in tile and terrace work that greatly improved the tillable acres on the farm and the balance of the property is a trophy whitetail hunters dream with beautiful oak timber thick bedding areas and multiple pinch points for stand locations. You could be wrapping your tag around the antler of a southern Iowa giant this area is famous for. Give Scott Powers a call at 515-480-3008 to schedule a showing.
• Legal Description: Sections 19 and 30 in High Point Twp of Decatur County, IA T-69-N R-24-W
• Latitude/Longitude: 40° 45’ 12.75 -93° 39’ 9.83
• Real Estate Taxes: $1,752
• Total Cropland Acres: 104 Acres
• Five miles East of Leon on Hwy 2