This 150 acre farm is nestled in the center of the section in southern Decatur county just north of Lamoni IA . This excellent farm is a combination of CRP and mature wooded draws that provide substantial habitat for all varieties of wildlife. With nearly half the farm enrolled in CRP it provides an excellent return on your investment. There are several established food plots throughout the back half of the farm as well as a variety of established stand sites. This area has been no secret for exceptional genetics and for producing top end whitetails on annual basis. For more information or to schedule a showing please call Glen Salow at 515.494.5560.
• Farm has great access from the northwest threw a recorded graveled easement
• 40.8 acres of CRP paying $6180.00 annually expiring in 2022
• 32.6 acres of CRP paying $5308.00 annually expiring in 2023
• Total annual income from CRP $11,488.00
• Mix of mature hard woods, cedars, brome and cave and rock switch grass combined with several southerly sloped draws and ditches.
• Several areas of TSI have been completed to improve habitat
• Variety of established secluded food plots through the farm
• Multiple stand sites and exceptional entry and exit points
• Half of the farm has been under strict QDMA for more than 5 years
• Farm is located approximately 1 hour south of Des Moines off I35 or approximately 3 miles north east of Lamoni IA
For more information or to schedule a showing please contact Glen Salow at 515.494.5560