Located in South Western Decatur county lies this perfect recreational farm. Very balanced habitat consisting of a large block of hardwood timber and the perfect amount of tillable ground. Several hardwood ridge tops create numerous stand locations and travel corridors. An abundant amount of thick south sloped ridges provide substantial bedding on an annual basis. Multiple areas for food plots are already established. A 242’’ whitetail graced the cover of North American Whitetail magazine that was harvested on this farm back in 2009. Farm has proven genetics and is located in a very highly managed area. For more information or a private showing please contact LandProz Broker Glen Salow at 515.494.5560.
• 72 Acres of FSA tillable with an approximate annual income of $10,800
• Farm consist of a large block of hardwood timber surrounded by tillable fields
• Great looking aerial with good access from the North and the West
• Several wooded ridge tops, deep ravines, wooded draws and lots of edge for hunting
• Good mix of habitat ranging from cedars, hardwood timber and native grasses.
• Hardwoods is a mix hickory, oaks and some walnut trees
• One established food plot with several other areas available
• Proven genetics with several very large landowners in the immediate area under strict management
• Two ponds provide an annual water source and excellent fishing
• This farm has everything it needs to make that perfect Recreational Farm
• Farm can be purchased with the home and 4 acres located in the NW corner at the seller’s discretion.
• Final sale price will be price per surveyed deeded acre with a survey to be completed prior to closing
• Located approximately one hour south of Des Moines or 10 minutes West of Decatur City
• Farm will be shown by appointment only