Located in a highly managed and sought-after area of Decatur County lies this 80 +/- acre farm. Made up of CRP, wooded draws, and open pastureland it offers endless opportunities for a variety of buyers.
With an exceptional trail camera and harvest history it has proven itself to be top end farm for the whitetail enthusiast. The rut hunting is top notch as it serves as a major travel corridor between two big blocks of timber. With good habitat, established food plots, a maintained trail system that provides great access it checks all the boxes. Several scenarios to produce additional income from either CRP or establishing tillable acres. Utilities on site including power and water.
If you’re in the market for an excellent hunting farm, or just looking for a weekend get away with all the recreational benefits, then look no further.
Please contact LandProz Broker Glen Salow at 515-494-5560 for more information or to set up a showing.
• 80 +/- Deeded acres
• 11.38 +/- CRP acres [expires 9-30-2030]
• Annual CRP payment of $924
• Abundant deer & turkey population
• Perfect mix of habitat with CRP
• Established food plots
• Wooded draw that serves as a major travel corridor
• Highly managed area consistently produces B & C caliber deer
• Variety of ways to produce additional income [contact Broker for details]
• Annual water sources from creek & pond
• Multiple locations for new construction, with scenic views
• Water & power on site
• Real Estate taxes $648
• 60 Minutes South of Des Moines
• 10 Minutes West of Leon
• Shown by appointment only