This property is offering 68+/- acres located in South Eastern Warren County. Tracts of this size and nature have been in utmost demand in the current market. Several exceptional building sites with stunning views both on hard-surfaced and non-hard surfaced roads. Open grass fields and lots of mature timber with an abundance of walnut trees. Tons of wildlife from deer, turkeys, and pheasants. One established pond and Otter Creek flow through the West side of the property. All utilities are readily available; including power and rural water. If you’re in the market for new construction or just a weekend getaway for peace and quiet close to the metro, you will want to check this one out.
Please Contact Landproz broker Glen Salow at 515-494-5560 for more information or to set up a showing!
• Nearly half a dozen gorgeous building sites with established driveways
• Excellent access throughout the property with established trails accessible by UTV and vehicle
• A well-balanced mix of terrain from rolling ridges of hardwood timber, open grass fields, Otter creek, and 1 established pond
• Great property for investors as G76 divides the property into 2 parcels and creates multiple options to subdivide. Contact Broker for details
• Property has access from literally every direction by public roads
• A plentiful population of deer and turkeys
• The area is no secret and consistently produces B&C caliber deer on an annual basis
• Power and water are available at the road
• Real Estate Taxes $1662
• Located in Liberty Township just South of Indianola 15 minutes; or 35 minutes south of Des Moines
• Property will be shown by appointment only