46728 135th St, Zumbrota, MN 55992
Wake up in this marvelously remodeled, sparkling clean property! It feels like a completely new home and shop. The walk out basement provides a wonderful area for entertaining, a full bathroom and 2 generously sized bedrooms. The main level is equally as nice with 2 bedrooms on the main and an open floor plan. An easy drive west of Zumbrota, you'll enter the property to a turn around drive that circles the home and shop. Shop is super clean and even includes option for heated cement floors! Two service doors out of the shop offer easy access in and out. But that's not all, every view from every window in this home is amazing. You'll see deer often, and watch both beautiful sunrises and sunsets. The location is peaceful and quiet, set back far enough from the road to provide plenty of privacy. So many options for this property, raise horses, a few livestock, grow a garden, or just enjoy this move in ready property as it is today!
• Nicely remodeled 1985 modular home • 4 bedrooms 2 baths • 5 acres with option for additional acreage
• Newly finished basement
• Just off black top easy access to major highways
• Kenyon school district, may have option for Zumbrota Schools
• Heated and fully remodeled shop in floor heat option
• Beautiful views
• Creek running through corner of property
• Parking and storage for large equipment
• 1440 sq ft shop
• 1160 sq ft main level of home
• 914 sq ft newly finished basement
• Kitchen 16'9"x13'11" ; Living room 20'7"x11'11" ; main level bath 8'4"x9'7"; Master bedroom 13'1"x11'6"; main level 2nd bedroom 9'1"x12'5"; Lower level living room 11'7"x19'8"; Lower level bath 8'10"x10; lower level bedroom 13'x10'8"; lower level 2nd bedroom 11'2"x13; LL unfinished storage room 9'3x8'; Utility room 16'3"x10'