AMAZING CPI of 94.6! A perfect quarter section of land that is completely tillable. Very productive and a GREAT location with great access. Do not miss this chance to purchase a high quality tillable farm in a very sought after area!
• Perfect 1/4 section of tillable land
• Amazing CPI of 94.6
• Great location with great access
• Highly sought after area
• Total Deeded Acres: 159.39 acres
• Legal Description: 159.39 acres in NW ¼ of Section 7 in Nordick Township, Wilkin County, MN T-134-N R-47-W
• Driving Directions: From Brushvale, MN head north on County 3(170th Ave) for 5 miles to Count 24(230th Ave), go west half mile, farm is on the south side of the road.
• PID #: 17-007-0200
• Real Estate Taxes: $3,668
• CPI Soil Rating: 94.6
• Topography: flat