This beautiful tract sits just 10 minutes outside of St. Joseph, MO and epitomizes the dreams of outdoorsmen and investors alike. This farm is home to all sorts of wildlife. The Platte River is, no doubt, a key flyway in Northwest Missouri and this place has the year-round water and food sources to hold the birds whether you choose to hunt over floaters or a field spread. Stretching over a mile deep without disturbance from outside roads and being connected to large tracts of undisturbed timber. This farm also has the security cover and break up to grow those legendary North Missouri whitetails with plenty of pinch points to hang the perfect set. Deer, turkey, waterfowl, and catfish are all found in abundance. For the prospective investor this property offers a robust income. According to FSA, there are 359.50+/- tillable acres on this property with 335+/- acres currently rented to the tune of $165 per acre and the potential for a hunting lease could bring another $10,000-$15,000 of income as leases in the area routinely bring around $20 an acre. Whether you're looking for the recreational property you've always dreamed of, or adding to your portfolio this place should have no problem checking all the boxes!
Please contact LandProz agent Jake Nelson at 816-262-8222 for more information on this property or to set up a showing.
• 359.50 +/- Tillable Acres
• 335 +/- Acres currenly rented at $165/acre
• Potential for large hunting lease
• Year-round water and food sources to hold the birds
• Great depth, holding cover, secluded locations for potential food plots & pinch points for whitetails
• Home to all sorts of wildlife
• Healthy population of channel and flathead catfish in the river
• 40 minutes from Kansas City International Airport
• 10 Minutes East of St. Joseph, MO
• Real Estate Taxes $1,020.52