This 27+/- acre Vernon County property will take you off the grid and put your mind at ease. Located between Cashton and Ontario, you can spend crisp mornings and adrenaline filled evenings listening to nothing but the crunch of fallen leaves. This area is well known for its deer and turkey hunting. With thick ground cover through parts of the property, it offers an inviting travel corridor for deer to skirt adjoining field edges and walk right by your strategically placed stands. Numerous recreational opportunities in the area exist to satisfy your outdoor thirst. Excellent trout fishing, Wildcat Mountain State Park, Kickapoo Valley Reserve, and the famous Kickapoo River are all within a short drive. The property is enrolled in Closed MFL for reduced taxes.
If you are in the market for an affordable recreational property to call your own, look no further. Contact WI LandProz Agent, Tyler Nelson, at 608-604-5844 to set up your showing!
• Off the grid feel and low impact traffic
• Excellent deer and turkey hunting in the area
• Rolling terrain and thick ground cover offer an inviting and predictable travel corridor for whitetails
• Property is enrolled in Closed MFL for low taxes
• Endless recreational opportunities exist within a short drive; excellent trout fishing, Wildcat Mountain State Park, Kickapoo Valley Reserve, Kickapoo River