Bricelyn American Legion, 406 North 2nd St. Bricelyn, MN 56014
This farm has excellent soil types. An opportunity to buy 40 acres with a 91.7 CPI soil rating. This property would make a great addition to your family farm or for the investor who wants to buy a quality parcel of land.
• Total Deeded Acres: 40 Acres
• Legal Description: NE ¼ of the SE ¼ in Section 28 of Brush Creek Township in Faribault County, MN T-102-N R-25-W
• Driving Directions: From Bricelyn, take Cty Rd 253 north for 3 miles, then west 1 mile on 80th St., turn onto 520th Ave. and head north for a quarter of a mile, farm is on the west side of the road.
• PID # 030280600
• Latitude/Longitude: 43° 36' 31.04, -93° 50' 16.65
• Real Estate Taxes: $808
• Total Cropland Acres: 39.32+/-
• CPI Soil Rating: 91.7
• Cropland Lease Status: Open for 2019
$25,000 Down the day of the sale. Balance due on or about December 3, 2018. A 2% buyers fee will apply. Any Statement made the day of the auction takes precedence over previous material. All information provided herein was obtained from sources deemed reliable, but neither the auction company nor seller guarantee its accuracy.