If you’re looking for a great hunting and/or recreational farm, this 39+/- acre property is your place. This property is located just north of Clarinda, IA and less than 1½ hours from Omaha, NE. A quick 2 hours to Des Moines or Kansas City. This property has a multiple ideal building sites. Featuring two sections of timber [22+/- acre total] and 17+/- acres of pasture [11.68+/- acres of FSA cropland at 80 CSR2 Avg]. Last year, 78 large bales were pulled off the pasture. The timber is full of deer and turkey. If you have been looking for that perfect little tract for a weekend getaway or just looking to build outside the city, you will want to check this one out!
For more information, please contact LandProz agent Eric Kline at 515-450-2856.
• Income generation from cropland
• 11.68+/- Tillable Acres with a weighted CSR2 of 80
• 17+/- Timber Acres
• Property has an excellent layout for hunting
• Multiple sites for building a new home or cabin
• Located 1½ hours from Omaha
• 2 hours from Des Moines and Kansas City
• A perfect mix of hardwoods with several options for stand sites
• Excellent locations for well screened food plots
• The farm will be shown by appointment only
$10,000 earnest money down on the day of auction. Closing on or before June 22, 2021. Farm is open for 2021. Sellers reserve the right to accept or reject high bid. No buyer contingencies, not subject to current tenants rights. Any statement made the day of the auction takes precedence over previous material. All information provided herein was obtained from sources deemed reliable, but neither the auction company nor seller guarantees its accuracy.