Dows Community Center
119 East Ellsworth Street, Dows, IA 50071
This farm is located in the heart of North Central Iowa. It offers 4 driveways for easy access from 2 different roads. The farm has been tiled with the current tenant tiling a 10-acre area within the last couple of years. The farm has a current lease, with the rent paid on March 1st. Rent will be prorated at closing. It also features CRP acres totaling 14.1 and paying $4,196.40 per year.
The tenant has put anhydrous down with plans to go to corn this spring. The farm is within 5 miles of modern grain/feed mill terminal and 5 miles from the Dows elevator. The current tenant is a 2nd generation to farm this tract, taking over from his father recently. The rental income is based on a flex lease. The base rent is $225, with a bonus above and beyond based on productivity and price. For example the bonus was over $175 paid December 1st.
Please contact LandProz agent Austin Charlson at 515-290-7437 for more information on this property.
• 119.41 +/- Total Deeded Acres
• 115.82 +/- Tillable Acres
• CSR2 of 80.4
• 10 Acres of CRP paying $296.64/Acre [expiring 9/30/31]
• 4.1 Acres of CRP paying $300/Acre [expiring 9/30/51]
• 8.2 Acres of CRP recently expired is in the process of renewal for $204/Acre
• Near grain facilities
• Long term tenant
• The rental income is based on a flex lease
• Productive soils
• Extra Income from CRP
• CRP habitat for pheasant & deer
• Corn Base acres are 92.77 +/- with a PLC yield of 143
• Soybean base acres are 7.3 +/- with a PLC yield of 40
• Northwest of Dows, IA
• Real Estate taxes $3363
10% [non-refundable] down on the day of the sale. Balance due at closing, on or before May 25, 2022. Farm is leased for the 2022 crop year; new owner will receive prorated at closing. There is no buyer’s premium. Any statement made the day of the auction takes precedence over previous material. All information provided herein was obtained from sources deemed reliable, but neither the auction company nor the seller guarantee it’s accuracy.