Holiday Inn, 1201 Torgerson Dr, Fairmont, MN 56031
Two exceptional tracts of land. Tract 1 has top notch soil types in a great farming community. Tract 2 offers an excellent opportunity for Development.
• 160+/- acres in the North quarter of section 35 of Rolling Green Township in Martin County, MN
• 158.01+/- tillable acres.
• Excellend CPI of 91.5
• Corn base is 81.1 acres with a PLC yield of 172 bu.
• Soybean base is 74.6 acres with a PLC yield of 48 bu.
• Real Estate Taxes $9,268
• 18.16+/- acres in section 5 of Fairmont Township in Martin County, MN
• Address is 1700 North Ave, Fairmont, MN 56031
• Beautiful tract for the future; with trees and a creek at the very edge of town
• Real Estate Taxes $1,400
Tract 1: $100,000 down the day of the auction. Buyer will receive 2021 rent and pay real estate taxes for 2021. There will be a 2% buyers premium which will be added to the purchase price.
Tract 2: $10,000 down the day of the auction. There will be a 2% buyers premium which will be added to the purchase price.
Balance due on or about July 19, 2021. Any statements made the day of the auction takes precedence over previous material. All information provided herein was obtained from sources deemed reliable, but neither the auction company nor seller guarantees its accuracy. Seller reserves the right to reject any or all bids.