This 209-acre farm in Decatur county located between Leon and Garden Grove is in one of the best neighborhoods in the Midwest when it comes to top end managed whitetail farms. This farm combines mature timber with great CSR ratings that provide exceptional income from CRP and row crop acres. Located along Jonathan Creek, which in years past has produced over a half dozen deer grossing from 170’’ to 200’’. With a large managed block of timber to the East, this farm is the main, central hub for the food source in the area. With the proper placement of food plots the odds are in your favor to consistently harvest B&C caliber deer on an annual basis. Farms like this with substantial income and top end whitetails with a proven track record are few and far between. For more information or to schedule a showing, please contact Glen Salow at 515.494.5560.
• Currently 145.27 acres combined with CRP and row crop paying $25,400 annually
• Total Cropland Acres: 145.29 • CRP Acres: 58.62
• Corn Base Acres: 23.91 • PLC Yield: 94
• Soybean Base Acres: 23.89 • PLC Yield: 33
• 86.67 acres of row crop with a CSR 62.7
• CRP contract expires 09/30/2020
• Mature hardwoods located along Jonathan Creek bordered with income producing acres
• Multiple water source from creek and ponds
• Located in one of the best areas of Decatur county for top end whitetails
• Multiple areas for stand sites and secluded food plots
• 2 fully stocked ponds with year-round access
• Great access from the North road and off West road
• Great building sites with utilities available
• Located approximately 5 miles NE of Leon or 1 hour south of Des Moines IA
• Farm will be shown by appointment only.