Located in Clarke county IA this 143-acre farm is a whitetail hunter’s paradise. This property is in one the best areas of Clarke county known to produce multiple 200’’ deer on an annual basis. Smaller tracts like this nestled in the center of a highly managed section with top end genetics are very hard to come by. Several thousand acres in this area are under intensive management for nearly a decade and the results speak for themselves. Mature hardwoods with multiple southerly sloped ridges combined with several established secluded food plots gives this tract every ingredient necessary for harvesting mature deer on an annual basis. A 40’ by 50’ metal building with an established 800 finished square feet living quarters is located on the south end of the property. For more information or to schedule a showing please contact Glen Salow at 515.494.5560.
• Excellent 40’ by 50’ Metal building with Living quarters built in 2011 is nestled on the south end of the property.
• Approximately 800 finished square feet with utilities and appliances that stay with the property
• Property comes with several established stands and a box blind
• Proven track record with several harvest and trail camera pictures
• Owners harvested multiple deer over 160’’ in past few seasons including a 191’’ archery harvest
• Wedged right in the center of an area that practices QDMA to the highest degree
• Area is known for top end genetics with several deer harvested over the years exceeding 200’’
• Excellent habitat with a mix mature hard wood timber and rolling ridges with southerly slopes
• Variety of annual water sources from pond and creek
• Several established secluded food plots throughout the farm with multiple stand sites with excellent entry and exit points
• Maintained and manicured mowed trails through the entire farm that provide convenient access
• Located approximately one hour south of Des Moines or 12 miles South East of Osceola
• Farm will be shown by appointment only