From Bussey Iowa go southwest out of town on T23 and then take a left in about ¾ mile onto Vermont street. Go approximately 1 mile and the farm will be on your right side at the top of the hill with the grain bin sitting by the main entrance.
Perfect combination of tillable and rec ground located on the Marion/Mahaska county border. There are 135.5 acres of tillable ground carrying a csr2 average of 45.9 with the remainder in timber. Located in an area of the state that is known for producing great deer on a yearly basis. Farm is not under any contracts and is open for the 2018 season. Also included is a 10,000 bushel grain bin. Without any neighbors close by it would be a perfect spot for a house or to build a hog confinement.
• Great combination tillable/hunting tract
• Located in trophy producing Marion/Mahaska county
• 135 acres of tillable to help make the payments.
• New Crossing put in to access the back fields
• Could also be turned into a great pasture farm with new fences.
• 10,000 bushel bin included in sale
• If the tillable was leased for $150/acre that would give the new owner over a 3% return at asking price.
• Total taxes $2,112
• CSR2 on the 135.5 acres of tillable is 45.9
• Listing agent is part owner