Located in Decatur county IA this 367-acre farm is a whitetail hunters dream. Farms with this kind of an aerial, habitat, genetics and management record are extremely rare. This farm has some of the best habitat I have seen in a very long time. Farm has undergone an extensive TSI project that provides incredible habitat for wildlife. Several established and secluded food plots as well as a manicured and maintained trail system throughout. This is truly a once in a lifetime property that offers everything a person could want in an elite whitetail farm that is located in what most would say is the top end whitetail area of the Midwest. For more information please contact Glen Salow at 515.494.560
• Approximately 32 acres of productive tillable provides additional income as well as a plentiful annual wildlife food source.
• A total of 6 main access points allow access from the NW, N, NE, E, SE, S and the SW.
• Established and maintained trail system throughout the entire farm
• 253 acres of extensive TSI work has been done on the property that provides substantial habitat and exceptional bedding cover for variety of wildlife on a yearly basis
• Several established remote food plots with excellent entry and exit points to and from several established stand sites
• Proven genetics with a 252’’ whitetail harvested in the last ten years on the bordering property.
• Multiple 170’’ plus deer have been harvested and documented still alive on this farm.
• Several water sources for wildlife from several ponds and a year-round creek
• A Well-constructed metal cabin provides for the perfect living quarters with a full bath and all utilities.
Farm will be shown by appointment only.
For more information please contact agent Glen Salow at 515.494.5560
More pictures and details coming soon.