This 338-acre farm in Decatur County has every ingredient needed for producing top end whitetails. Tracts like this in the center of the section with no road frontage and a large food source are a whitetail hunters dream. Very diverse substantial habitat on this farm combined with a high abundance of wildlife. This Farm has not been hunted in the past few seasons and had little to no human pressure. Multiple deer in the surrounding area have been harvested over the past few years exceeding 200’’. Most of the bordering landowners are very large tracts and are practicing QDMA to the highest degree. For more information or to schedule a showing please contact Glen Salow at 515.494.5560
• 65 acres of FSA tillable ground currently being farmed with an approximate annual income of $10,000.00
• Could add approximately up to 40 more acres of tillable ground for an additional income of up to $6,000.00 annually
• Farm has three great access points with from the North, East and South roads.
• Very diverse farm with all types of habitat from mature hardwoods, tillable ground, cedars, ditches, draws, ridgetops, creek bottoms and more.
• Multiple open areas that could be placed into secluded food plots with great access and several stand locations available
• Variety of annual water sources from a large ponds and Elk Creek.
• Elk Creek borders the entire east and north side of the farm that is a wildlife corridor with numerous pinch points and funnels for excellent hunting opportunities
• Thousands of acres in this area have been under extensive management for several years.
• Top end genetics with many deer being harvested on an annual basis exceeding 200’’
• Farm has been treated as a wildlife sanctuary for the past several years and has not been hunted
• Located approximately one hour south of Des Moines or 10 minutes from Leon
• More pictures Coming soon
Farm has will be shown by appointment only. Please contact Landproz agent Glen Salow at 515.494.5560