Bid price: $7,000/Acre or $665,000
Glenville Legion, 331 West Main Street, Glenville, MN
This is a great parcel of land on a black top road in a wonderful farming community. If you farm or invest, this is land you'll want to own for years to come. Rarely does quality farmland come for sale in this area. Take advantage of this opportunity on November 17 at 10 am at the Glenville Legion.
• Total Deeded Acres: 95 Acres
• Legal Description: E ½ of the NE ¼ and the E ½ of the W ½ of the NE ¼ in Section 30 of Oakland Township in Freeborn County, MN T-102-N R-19-W
• Driving Directions: From Myrtle, head north on County Rd 30 for about three and half miles, then east for three-fourths of a mile on County Rd 19, farm is on the south side of the road.
• PID # 060300010
• Latitude/Longitude: 43° 36' 46.27, -93° 9' 6.36
• Real Estate Taxes: $1955.57
• Total Cropland Acres: 90.13
• CPI Soil Rating: 90.7
• Corn Base Acres: 53.1 PLC Yield: 159
• Soybean Base Acres: 35.2 PLC Yield: 45
• Classification: NHEL
$50,000 Down the day of the sale. Balance due on or about December 20, 2018. A 2% buyers fee will apply. Any Statement made the day of the auction takes precedence over previous material. All information provided herein was obtained from sources deemed reliable, but neither the auction company nor seller guarantee its accuracy.