This 253 acres has all the makings of being a big buck producing factory year after year. It currently has 2 bucks that look to have made it that were over 170” last year. One of them was definitely no older than 4 and could be an absolute rock star in the future. It has an older farmhouse on it, which is perfect for the getaway hunter to rest and lay his head down at night. This property is very diverse with big hardwood timber on the south end and broken up draws and crop fields on the north end. Multiple access points from the west and south make this a very huntable property as well. For more information or to schedule a showing please contact Tyler Tisue at 563.370.0866
• 52 acres of crop ground that is currently being 50/50 share cropped on an annual basis with average income around $10,000 a year.
• 5.62 acres of CRP that expires 2028. $195.17/acre or $1,097 annually.
• Taxes $2,040 annually
• 2 bedroom farmhouse: electric, rural water, new septic, and new roof. Very secluded with a long gravel road through the property to access it.
• Diverse hardwood timber with lots of marketable white oak. Also has a couple nice areas with thick cedar patches. Timber not currently in Forest Reserve.
• Big timbered ridges, steep drainages, and some very thick areas make this ideal year round whitetail habitat.
• Large creek that goes right through the middle of the property and provides a water source year round.
• Established food plots that are currently in alfalfa and soybeans.
• 2 ponds that are currently stocked with a mixed variety of fish. Perfect spots for family summer fishing and camping.
• South and west access from the road. Ideal for getting in and out undisturbed while hunting certain areas.
• Several south facing slopes which is ideal for year round bedding.
• Established trail system.
• Several surrounding neighbors practicing QDMA.
• 5 minutes from west point and 10-15 minutes from Ft. Madison.
Farm will be shown by appointment only
For more information please contact Tyler Tisue at 563.370.0866