100 +/- Beautiful acres in north Rochester nestled amongst some of the most scenic premier residential developments in all of Rochester. This highly sought after land lays very level against a backdrop of picturesque trees and rolling hills. The land has excellent road frontage by two major blacktop roads that border the entire distance of two sides. Many access points allow this land to be developed into a wide variety of uses for the imminent growth of Rochester.
• Prime future development potential
• Near Rochester's most premiere residential developments
• Level landscape making the land prime for many types of uses
• Bordered by two of Rochesters main highly traveled roads 75th Street and 18th Ave.
• Total Cropland Acres: 82.3
• Corn Base Acres: 27.69 PLC Yield: 122
• Soybean Base Acres: 17.21 PLC Yield: 32