This property is in partnership with
Broker Kirk Swenson, 507-254-5468
Broker Wendy Forthun, 507-251-1637
The Oehlke family farm is as good as it gets. It has CPI soil ratings of 94.2 and 96.8, wow! The entire farm is pattern tiled and soil reports have been done by Midwest Laboratories. This is the kind of land you want to own, it will never let you down when it comes to crop production. Always Top yields, a joy to own and farm.
• Total Deeded Acres: 454
• Legal Description: 140 acres in the NW ¼, 160 acres in the SW ¼ and 154 acres in the SE ¼, all of Section 13 in Ashland Township of Dodge County, MN T-106-N R-17-W
• Driving Directions: From Dodge Center, head south on MN 56 for just over two miles, turn east onto 660th St. for one mile, then south on 200th Ave. for about a half mile and back east on 665th St. for just over one mile, farm is on both sides of the road.
• PID #: 07.013.0201, 070130300, 070130401
• Real Estate Taxes: $27,166
• Total Cropland Acres: 432.79
• CPI Soil Rating: 95
• CRP Acres: 0
• Open to farm for the 2019 crop year