These 115± acres of fertile productive row crop ground are located in northern Clarke county just south of the Madison county Line. Currently there are 86 acres being farmed with additional ground that could be added to it, to enhance the farms total annual income. Total projected 2019 farm income of $17,200.00 and is open for the 2019 farming season. Farm has several areas for a building site with utilities available at the road. Very well-manicured and maintained tillable farm. For more information or to schedule a showing please contact Glen Salow at 515.494.5560.
• 86± acres of tillable open for the 2019 farming season
• CSR2 of 65 on the tillable acres
• Total projected annual income of $17,200.00
• Corn base 45.5
• Soybean base 30.6
• Great access off road from the South and East
• Property will be surveyed by seller before closing to determine total deeded acres.
• Annual taxes to be determined after survey is completed
• This property can also be bought with the bordering 138 acres to the West at the seller’s discretion.
• Located approximately 3 miles NE of Murray IA or 30 minutes south of Winterset.
For more information please contact Glen Salow at 515.494.5560