These 315 acres located in Wayne county consists of 248 acres of productive row crop and two large wooded draws. Farm has a newly built machine shed with water, power and automatic overhead doors. A 25,000-bushel grain bin in the SW corner gives you crop storage or additional income from bin rental. Approximately $80k in improvements from terraces and tile have been done to the property over the last few years. Great access from 7 different points. Farm is bordered by pavement to the south and gravel on the east and west. This is a great rate of return farm with some recreational benefits. For more information or a private showing please contact Glen Salow at 515.494.5560.
• 248 acres of tillable renting for $200.00 per acre.
• $4100.00 income from Bin rental
• $5600.00 Income from hunting lease
• Approximate total farm income $59,300.00
• Corn base 170.2
• CSR2 of row crop acres of 40.9
• Farm is open for the 2019 farming season
• 40’ by 60’ machine shed built in 2008 with water, power, partial concrete floors and automatic overhead doors.
• Excellent access from 7 different points off road
• Farm is bordered by pavement to the south, gravel to the East and West
• Several improvements have been done to the farm in recent years, including terraces, tile and waterways
• Wooded draws with several mature trees
• High abundance of wildlife including deer and turkeys
• One fully stocked pond
• Annual taxes are $3558.00
• Farm is located just East of Confidence or 15 minutes NE of Corydon.
For more information please contact Glen Salow at 515.494.5560