Tract 1: $398,450
Tract 2: $85,371
Geneva Community Center, 1st Ave SE, Geneva, MN
These are two very productive tracts of farmland. If you own farmland around these farms, now is a good time to add to your farm. If you’re looking to diversify your financial holdings, owning either of these farms could be a good choice for you.
Lies just north of Albert Lea on a blacktop County Road 25. There are approximately 85 tillable acres with 5 acres in CRP. There is a block of timber on the east side. There will be an option to purchase just the tillable on this tract or you can purchase the entire tract.
• Total Deeded Acres: 99.96
• Legal Description: 100 +/- Acres in the NE ¼ of the SE ¼ and the S ½ of the SE ¼ of section 17 in Bancroft Township of Freeborn County, MN
• Driving Directions: From Albert Lea, take County Road 22 north out of town about two and a half miles, turn west onto County HWY 25 for a little over a mile, farm is on the south side of the road.
• PID #: 130170070
• Latitude/Longitude: 43° 43’ 7.83 -93° 22’ 26.6
• Real Estate Taxes: $3,798 with $501.78 in special assessments
• Total Cropland Acres: 86.17
• CPI Soil Rating: 71.8
• 5.39 Acres in the CRP Pollinator Program through 9-30-2026, program pays $1,505 per year equaling about $280 / acre.
• Corn Base Acres: 44.4 PLC Yield: 154
• Soybean Base Acres: 41.77 PLC Yield: 39
This farm would be a great investment for someone looking to buy a small parcel. Last year this tract rented for $5,000 per year.
• Total Deeded Acres: 25.87
• Legal Description: 25 +/- Acres in the NE ¼ of the NE ¼ of section 33 in Newry Township in Freeborn County, MN
• Driving Directions: From Hollandale, take State Hwy 251 east out of town for about four miles, then head north on County Rd 34 for just under a mile, turn off on the curve onto County Rd 103 to continue north, then follow County Rd 103 as it turns east for about a half mile, the farm will be on the right/ south side of the road.
• PID #: 160330031
• Latitude/Longitude: 43° 46’ 6.64 -93° 7’ 10.08
• Real Estate Taxes: $1,768 with $620.81 in special assessments
• Total Cropland Acres: 24.27
• CPI Soil Rating: 79.4
• Corn Base Acres: 20.4 PLC Yield: 122
• Soybean Base Acres: 1.2 PLC Yield: 47
• CRP Acres: 2.1 Expiring: September 30, 2022 Paying: $311 per year
$50,000 (non-refundable) down on tract 1 and $25,000 (non-refundable) down on tract 2, the day of the sale. Balance due on or about February 28, 2019. 2% Buyers fee will apply. Any Statement made the day of the auction takes precedence over previous material. All information provided herein was obtained from sources deemed reliable, but neither the auction company nor seller guarantee its accuracy.