This 30-acre tract is the perfect little tract located in what most would say is one if the best areas all of Decatur County. Acting as a main travel corridor wedged between several managed farms. Lots of mature trees for stand sites and several areas for food plots. Great access from the south off a paved road. If you’re looking for a great small tract, then look no further. Contact Glen Salow at 515.494.5560 for more information.
• The perfect piece nestled in between several managed farms.
• Established road system on the property for easy access
• East half of property is all south sloped consisting of cedars and mature hardwoods
• Several mature trees for stand sites
• Property has one established food plot already in place
• Creek runs threw the property for an annual water source
• Area is known for excellent genetics
• High abundance of deer and turkeys
• West of Garden Grove off J20 highway or 1 hour south of Des Moines
• Farm will be shown by appointment only
For more information contact Glen Salow at 515.494.5560