Here is a big southern Iowa farm that will produce giant Iowa bucks year after year. This part of Van Buren county is known for producing awesome big antlered genetics. The property has a high number of deer on it so it is always a fun sit no matter what time of year. It also allows for multiple hunters to hunt the property at the same time without disturbing each other. Diverse habitat of warm season grasses, crops, timber, cedar patches, and brush make this farm perfect for holding deer year round. The fully renovated home is 2500 sq. ft. with 5 bedrooms and 3 full baths. Has beautiful panoramic views of the property and a porch to sit and watch the wildlife. Property has been managed for 20 years with multiple big landowners joining as well. If you're looking for a big farm with a very nice comfortable home and giant Iowa bucks, look no further than this one here.
Showing will be by appointment only. Contact Tyler Tisue (563) 370-0866 for more information.
• Fully renovated 2500 Sq ft home. New poured foundation, septic, plumbing, electrical, and appliances.
• House has 5 bedrooms and 3 full baths
• 80 acres of crop income. $9500/yr
• 45 acres of CRP expired in 2018 and is in the process of getting renewed.
• 160 acres of EWRP on NE part of the farm
• Big pond that is full of largemouth bass
• Established food plots
• Fox River joins property on the north side
• Creeks, rolling hills, funnels, hardwood timber, warm season grasses and cedar patches.
• Could be the perfect farm to run and outfitting operation
• Large, healthy deer herd
• Lots of giant mature bucks that are living on this farm now.