Located in Wabasha County northeast of Rochester, Minnesota are 260 acres+/- of absolutely beautiful secluded acres nestled along the bluffs of the Mississippi River Valley. This rare, pristine property has breath taking views in all directions and offers a wildlife lover their own paradise. Four building entitlements give opportunity to build your own dream home or cabin with electric and a well already in place. Mature hardwoods line the hillsides with lots of south facing ridges, making it perfect habitat for whitetails and turkeys. Trails and hill roads serve as access to all parts of the property and lead you to the tops of the ridges and food plots. Views from the top of the valley are epic and overlook the entire Mississippi River. Spring fed creek runs quietly through part of the property and gives wildlife a year-round water source. Tillable acres provide some of the highest corn yield in the area and the CRP gives you an annual income. The county road provides easy access along the southside of the property and is a scenic, easy drive from the Twin Cities and Rochester, Minnesota. This is truly a unique chance to own your own private valley.
For more information or to schedule a showing, please contact Pat Reeve at 507-259-9194.
• Great access from county hard surface road
• Great whitetail and turkey hunting
• 257.03 total acres, 227.03 deeded acres plus 30+/- acres to be added by split
• Spring fed creek runs through part of the property
• Electric, well and four building entitlements
• CRP annual income
• Mature red and white oak timber
• High corn yields
• Trail access throughout property
• Epic views
• South facing cedar bedding areas
• Many food plot location options
• Access to state landlocked parcel
• Hard to find and secluded valley