This 44-acre tract nestled in Decatur county is the perfect little farm that would produce top end caliber deer year in and year out. Located in an excellent area along the Weldon river. The river serves as the main travel corridor for the section. This tract is made up of mature hardwoods and the perfect amount of tillable to provide an annual food plot. North south ridges create numerous stand site options and supply the farm with excellent bedding areas. Tracts of this size, in this area do not come on the market often. For more information please contact Glen Salow at 515.494.5560.
• The perfect little hunting farm in one the best areas of southern IA.
• Mature hardwoods made up of white oak, burr oak and walnut.
• Weldon river runs through the property acting as the main travel corridor for most of the deer on several sections.
• Several ridge tops where food plots could be established.
• The perfect amount of tillable to provide grain plots for late season hunting with excellent access.
• The current owners harvested a 172’’ and 158’’ in the past seasons.
• Tracts of this size, in this area don’t come on the market often.
• Road access from the west side of the farm.
• Located approximately 20 minutes SE of Osceola or 1 hour south of Des Moines.
Farm will be shown by appointment only.
Please contact Glen Salow at 515.494.5560 for more information.