These 286 acres is a great opportunity at an absolute turn-key operation located in the heart of whitetail country. Nestled in Decatur County, this area has been under extensive QDMA management for well over a decade. This farm has it all when it comes to the perfect whitetail hunting farm. Excellent entry and exit points to multiple secluded food plots throughout the farm for both early and late season hunting. Multiple Ranch King blinds are in place as well as several others that will stay with the property. The farm provides superb habitat from mature hardwoods, cedars and warm season grasses for a variety of wildlife including deer and turkeys. Several fully stocked ponds and a creek provide annual water sources. There is exceptional trail camera history with proven genetics with harvests ranging from 160’’ to 196’’. The property features a 40’ by 70’ building built in 2010. More than 2500 finished square feet of living quarters that comes with high end appliances, concrete heated floors, geothermal and a top of the line security system. If you’re looking for that perfect whitetail hunting farm located in one of the top counties of Iowa, then contact Glen Salow at 515.494.5560 for more information.
• Nearly a dozen bucks have been harvested between 160’’ and 196’’ in the last decade off this farm and the bordering farm to the north.
• Great trail camera history off the farm with top of the line genetics
• High abundance of turkeys
• One of the prettiest most manicured farms I have been on in quite some time.
• Perfect habitat made up of cedars, hickory, white oak and walnut
• Large block of mature hardwoods with several south slopes
• Parts of the farm have undergone TSI to enhance bedding and timber growth
• Nearly a dozen secluded and maintained food plots throughout the farm
• Numerous established stand sites with great entry and exit points
• Several water sources from creek and two fully-stocked ponds
• Established and maintained roads through the farm for access to food plots and box blinds
• More than 50 acres of tillable on the farm currently all being utilized for food plots
• Half a dozen box blinds will stay with the farm
• A 40’ by 70’ Bloom building built in 2010 with more than 2500 finished square feet with a top of the line security system.
• Immaculate living quarters and all appliances will stay
• Living quarters consist of two full baths, three bedrooms, two large living rooms, kitchen and much more
• Building is accompanied with a 27’ by 40’ storage area with heated floors, water, floor drains and power over head doors.
• Annual Taxes are $4,528.00
• Located approximately one hour south of Des Moines off I35 or 15 Minutes from Leon.
• For more information please contact Glen Salow at 515.494.5560