Have you been in search of a centrally located recreational property to call your own? Well, strap on your boots and grab your pack. Hunting, hiking, or just exploring, this piece has it all. Once you set foot on this Queen, Queen Bluff that is, you’ll find yourself mesmerized by its allure. Located near the intersection of Highways 53 and 35 at Galesville, this fully wooded 55+/- acre tract lies in the heart of an area quickly becoming known for its hunting and deer management. With ag fields of every variety nearby and a flat dry bed at home, wildlife has everything it needs right here. Two separate flats undeniably house a healthy deer population while the cascading bluff above acts as a natural deer funnel throughout the rest of the property. An ideally located natural water hole could easily be created near an ag field on the east end of the property to give wildlife an added reason to hang in your neighborhood. Mature pines add habitat edge and diversity that deer crave on the western edge of the acreage. If that’s not all, this property gives back too. 33 acres zoned Productive Forest for logging can lend a hand with future income. That is over half of the property! And think about this. After the job is done, you will continue to reap the rewards as your hunting and wildlife sightings will only become that much better. 33 acres of thick, gnarly deer hotel is absolutely just what the doctor ordered for any trophy buck aficionado. Less than two minutes to Galesville and twenty minutes to Winona or La Crosse, you are right where you will want to be. Eau Claire, Minneapolis, and Madison are all just an hour or two away. Don’t wait any longer. Grab your piece of “royalty” now so you can be in your stand come Fall.
For more information or to schedule a showing, please contact LandProz Agent, Tyler Nelson at (608)604-5844.
• 33 acres zoned Productive Forest provides potential income in future years. Once logged, it will become a popular deer hideaway.
• The area is known for its deer hunting and mature buck management
• Abundant ag nearby with large connecting wooded tracts
• Cascading bluffs offer beautiful views while acting as a funnel for deer movement
• A pair of benches provide a natural bedding area for deer and other wildlife to congregate
• Immediate access to Highways 35/54/93 & 53
• 2 minutes to Galesville, 20 minutes to Winona and La Crosse, 2.5 hours to Minneapolis or Madison