Here is a well taken care of 24’ x 30’ cabin that was built in 2002 by the original owner sitting on 17 +/- acres in Adams County. The property sits just south of Siloam Springs State Park in a high deer density area. This would make and excellent base camp if you already own property in the area. There’s approximately 3 acres sitting in the center of the property that could be made into a nice food plot. The remaining property has 2 ponds and nice timber with a couple of old gun blinds on it. There’s a carport you can store all the toys. This is a turn key property and is gated at the entrance. The furniture in the cabin and a 22 HP diesel tractor with brush chopper can be purchased separately from the owner.
• 720 sq ft cabin with one bedroom and one bath. Full kitchen, dinette and living room.
• 8x24 screened in front porch. Rural water, septic system and electric
• Vinyl siding and vinyl windows
• Carport to store all the toys
• Real Estate Taxes of $1,070.96