Located off of Hwy 37 next to the Buffalo River 11 minutes North of Alma WI, this property is an area for giant whitetail bucks. The land consists of heavily wooded rolling terrain with 17 tillable acres for food plots or to provide income. The remaining consists of wooded acreage with good timber and excellent deer habitat. The property is in a QDM neighborhood and is known for big bucks in the area. The property would serve perfectly as either a primary residence or investment providing excellent hunting in an area that seldom comes available. The property funnels down to the Buffalo River and is a perfect setup for catching those cruising bucks.
• 17 Tillable Acres for food plots or to provide rentable income
• The area is known for giant whitetail buck and is surrounded by hunters who practice QDM
• The land consists of heavily wooded rolling terrain
• Easy road access from Hwy 37
• Buffalo River to the West of the property providing an endless water source
• Buildable sites on the property
• Conveniently located close to gas and grocery in Alma and Mondovi